Wednesday, September 25, 2013

its the most wonderful time of the year...



Its finally Fall! It is my absolute favorite time of the year. Summer has its perks but there is NOTHING that beats the changing of the leaf colors and the crisp in the air. Along with wearing boots and eating about everything pumpkin flavor. One of the biggest excitements for me about moving to Northern California was the change in weather. I always get a bit sad when the temperatures are soaring in the 90's in September. But, so far Sacramento has met all my expectation for the perfect transition into fall weather. We have had much cooler days and nights (you should see how ridiculously bundled up my children are already!)...and oh the trees in this city are all turning color and there are abundant piles of leaves along our sidewalks. We have already made many plans to go apple and pumpkin picking and I just can't wait.  So therefore, it is the most wonderful time of the year... and it will only get better as the holidays start to roll in :) Cheers to Fall and all its goodness! 

image is via pinterest 


No comments:

Post a Comment