Wednesday, October 9, 2013

small moments as of late...

There are so many small moments with these girls that just warm my heart. I'm so thankful for my iphone sometimes that I can just whip it out and capture these small moments. 

^ we were in rite aid and i turned around to see both my girls pushing this m & m figure around :) Zaylee was very intrigued by her and started rolling her around and Sophia of course joined it ^

^ this was one of the sweetest moments. Sophia was looking out the window and Zaylee came up behind her and gave her a hug. ^

^ princesses painting pumpkins!! ^

^ On the feast of St. Francis, Zaylee went right up to his statue to play!^

^ playing outdoors all day, everyday ^

^ one loves to swing and the other likes to push the swing. The perfect park pair. ^



No comments:

Post a Comment