Monday, June 24, 2013

bits and pieces


There's been a lot going on around here and I don't get to share everything, so I thought I'd continue on with a new series called "bits and pieces" (inspired by one of my favorites Ms. James!). I used to do a happiness post on my old blog and loved doing that, but I also wanted to share other bits and pieces of good ol' reality around our home too. All the memories are good and I want to document and remember all of it...the good, the bad and the ugly. 

So here are some bits and pieces of our life lately: 
1. Sidecar doughnuts! The vanilla glazed was my favorite!

2. Mexican popsicles! We found a local ice cream shop that makes authentic Mexican popsicles and its going to be a summer staple around here. I love the coconut one...because it has chucks of real coconut! 

3. We have been picking sweet organic peaches from my mom's garden this summer. The girls and I have been mildly obsessed with them! 

4. Anytime your baby wants to cuddle is a good time. Those bangs of her's still catches me off guard. She looks so grown up :(

5. This gal is loving summer, i think ;) 

6. My husband does the dishes around here, a lot (i'm not sure if i should  either be proud or embarrassed to admit this). This is usually what it looks like when he does the dishes. Birdie likes to help. 

7. Playing with the water spouts in public. yep...summer is here.   

No comments:

Post a Comment