Monday, June 10, 2013

las vegas wedding

So last week, we packed the kids up at 4:00 in the morning and headed to Las Vegas for one of my very best friend's wedding! May was my maid of honor at my wedding and one of the best gals i know! Sophia and I got to be part of the wedding party and it was truly such an honor to be there for her this time around! I've never been to a Vegas wedding before but honestly it met all my expectations on the energy level, because I am one entirely pooped lady this week with another mild case of mastitis (just call Zaylee the vampire baby from now on).


^we had an incredible suite at the 38th floor!^
^ We had lunch at Bachi burger! Hands down best burger ever! This place sort of reminded me of Umami burger here in CA but waaay better. On the right is a picture of Ox tail fries with a runny fried egg on top. Your welcome.
^our first mani pedi together!^
^ you can always find her sitting on steps ^
^ we love our may may! ^
^getting ready on the big day!^


^isn't the bride incredibly stunning! that's her gorgeous mom getting glammed up next to her :)
^these two boldly walked right to the empty dance floor and started the party!
^i couldn't get these girls off the dance floor, literally!^
^ peace out LV!^

Congrats to my dear friends May and Emerson on their marriage! They got married on the hottest day yet this year (115 degrees!!) but through all the sweat and tears we had such a wonderful time! We love you guys! 


No comments:

Post a Comment