Tuesday, February 25, 2014

want.eat.wear.read.




I love the 4 simple rules in gift giving:

something you want
something you need
something to wear
something to read

I use this as my guide when buying gifts for my girls for holidays and birthdays. So I decided to create a new series on my blog using this as my guide, except it will be:

something i want
something to need eat (because we all know, i'm trying to simplify and not shop)
something to wear
something to read

I've been on a pinterest kick lately. spending wasting a lot of time pinning but its so addicting, isn't it? Here a few things i've been pinning and dreaming about, in clockwise:

1. been wanting a more sophisticated watch lately and this one is perfect. 
2. donuts are my weakness. this recipe looks so pretty and delicious! 
3. been dreaming about warmer weather and wearing loose, flowing cream colored peasant dresses 
4. this book is supposed to arrive in the mail today. looking forward to reading it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment