Thursday, March 20, 2014

a new journey


I don't even really know where to begin. So as long as I can even remember, I have loved taking pictures. You can ask mike, we even got into a argument about it during our honeymoon because I was taking way to many pictures. He made a funny video about it, and one day I will have to share it in all humility.

Well, long story short...I have recently started my journey as a photographer. And well, i feel like a bunch of lights turned on in my head or a lot of puzzles in my life just kind of fell into the right place because I LOVE IT. Its like my passion and all this creative energy I have all came together. I feel so incredibly blessed to be doing what I love.

So there you have it. I'll be sharing more pictures from some of my photo shoots that I have been working on. I hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment