Tuesday, March 25, 2014

lately















































We've been spending all our free time after dinner and on the weekends riding our bikes along the most beautiful American River trail. Its been so good to just ride with the warm sun hitting your face and letting go all the worries and stresses of the day. Mike will pull the trailer with the girls and every single time they have fallen asleep after squealing with delight when he rides fast down some bumpy dirt hill. And then its just him and I riding side by side having the long conversations that we can't always have when the girls need our attention. Its been the best way to spend time lately. 

Its so hard to believe that I just moved up here only 6 months ago and having gone from not knowing this city at all and now to feel like home. I've been feeling so bittersweet lately about moving again in a few months and wonder what these feelings all mean. We have grown so much as a family, as a married couple, as husband, as wife, as children, and as individuals in the last 6 months. I see all the hidden blessings behind our trials now. I look back and reflect on every prayer, every desire in my heart and I am moved to tears each and every time at God's goodness. I look at how he has answered every prayer for me, even when I couldn't see it then. Once again my future looks blurred, but our time in Sacramento has shown me that through trusting Him, I will one day see. +AMDG 


No comments:

Post a Comment