Thursday, March 13, 2014

mom life

I'm emptying my iphone pictures and find all these hidden gem photos among my day. I'm glad I remembered to snap these fleeting moments. Welcome to my mom life in a nutshell. 


We are busy busy busy from the moment our eyes open in the morning and until we close them at night. There are block building, dressing up and lots drawings around my house. But we also watch tv, take selfies and brush our teeth together too...come on, lets be real now.  


We try to leave the house at least once a day, most days. Sophia is such a little party animal and needs to socialize with other people besides me. We do stuff like get donuts in the rain and then I brave the grocery store with two littles who demand their own cart. Now that was fun. Just kidding...it really was, sort of. 




We play outside almost everyday after naps. 

^^^ These pictures are obviously not mom life pictures, seeing Mike is holding Zaylee's hand...but they had to be shared. Zaylee is a purse girl and a shoe girl. Here she is trying to keep her shoulder straps up using her cheeks and then realized the solution is to just walk with your one arm up. Girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. 





No comments:

Post a Comment