Friday, September 27, 2013

revolving style

image via

image via 

My style is always revolving. It has revolved depending on where I live and the state of life that I am in. Being in our new city, I am seeing myself revolve again lately. I see myself leaving behind the summer bohemian look that I loved down in southern california to a more sporty chic look among these cooler temperatures. So...I'm on a hunt lately for a dang good and warm camel color coat and some cute and comfy sneakers ;) Because let me tell you, I experienced the first bits of Fall weather yesterday and i kind of chickened out on a park play date. true story. 

Have a happy weekend everyone! We are headed to the Lake Tahoe for a little getaway and i can't even begin to tell you how excited i am! Its going to be the first time seeing a large body of water after leaving the oceans down south. And call me crazy, but i am packing swimming suits for everyone. Just being a little bit hopeful ;) 







2 comments:

  1. You're so cute!!! I just got caught up on all your latest (10 or so) blog posts & I love them all! You're a fabulous writer! And I feel more apart of your journey/life!!!! Have a wonderful vacation & hope to see you real soon! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think madewell has a camel colored car coat that's similar to what your looking for. :) Miss you guys! Hopefully I'll see you guys soon. Hope you have lots of fun at Tahoe.

    ReplyDelete