Monday, November 18, 2013

I'm turning into a hippie


My bathroom is starting to look like my kitchen. I'm starting to have more natural (almost edible) beauty products in my bathroom and its making me realize I'm turning into a hippie. But let me tell you, these products are worth more than what any La Mer product has done to my face. So I'm ready to tell you about 3 products thats been making my hair and skin looking mighty fine. 


Olivia Garden Eco-Friendly Bamboo brush: This hair brush is the best thing to happen to the ladies of the Frank household. I'm not really into brushing my hair (its an embarrassing fact, but I just don't have patience to comb through my tangled hair). In the past, I just used a wide comb and combed after showers. My girls are the same and lately brushing hair has become a big deal in our house. All three of us are growing our hair out and no de-tangler spray can beat Zaylee's wild mane. So, I decided to grow up and invest in this nice looking brush. Its changed our mane! Sophia, the biggest baby in our house about hair brushing doesn't even wince when I take a whack with this brush. No tears, no whines and best part... beautiful hair! My hair has turned into a frizzy mess after having children and let me tell you, after brushing with this brush, its like my frizzes are gone. I'm actually wearing my hair down more. 

Thayer's Rose Petal Witch Hazel: I love this toner! I love that its alcohol free and best part is that it smells so good! So far, best toner I've used. 

Aura Cacia Grapeseed skin oil: I love this natural oil moisturizer. I use it right after the toner and the oil just sinks right into my pores and stays and moisturizes. I have very very dry skin and I have tried a lot of different products. Honestly, I have even used a jar of coconut oil but it just leaves my skin super slimy and the oil is almost dripping down my face instead of sinking in and doing its job. I actually use the same cotton ball that I used from my toner and squeeze some of this oil on it and swipe all over my face and immediately glowing skin. With the weather being so cold and dry lately, I will still use this oil during the day (its so light) before my normal sunscreen and moisturizer. 

*i know i attached a link for the toner and grapeseed oil, but I bought mine at Whole Foods. Yep..buying beauty stuff at the same place I buy groceries now. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment