Friday, April 19, 2013

F I V E

Happy Friday!

Hope you all had a wonderful week! I spent this week on a wonderful get away to Santa Barbara to celebrate my 5 year wedding anniversary! (i told you the month of April is a B I G one for us ) Also, if you follow me on instagram...you probably already knew that because I was probably clogging up your feed with pictures of me drinking the spiciest bloody mary's and breathing in the ocean air. I'll share more pictures and stories on that another time... because T O D A Y is my 5 year anniversary and I want to share a little bit on it ;)


I can't believe that i've already been married for 5 years with this man! To be quite honest, time has literally flown by so fast! I think thats a good thing right?! Especially if you plan on spending the rest of your life with them :)

I'm truly thankful for this man. Everyday he is my rock, best friend, parenting partner in crime that I can share everything with. I'm so thankful that God has chosen him for me. 

" I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine; he browses among the lilies" Song of Solomon 6:3


My love,

Thank you for the love, tears and laughters together for the past 5 years! I can truly truly truly say that i am one very happy wife being married to you. :) I think you and I are kind of like a good bottle of wine...it seems to only get better with time.  

Cheers to us! I love you!






No comments:

Post a Comment