Sunday, April 21, 2013

fun in the sun

This weekend we spent as much time outdoors as possible. The weather felt like summer! On Saturday, we celebrated my mom's belated birthday with some good tacos, birthday cake and outdoor play in her yard. 



^ Happy birthday to the most loveliest and loving mama and grandma!^
^ these girls just love the dogs! Z kept wanting to pet them but would squeal at the same time ^
^this is my mom (who doesn't even know how to ride an adult bike)! She nearly made me pee in my pants by doing this. I will forever look at the video of her and Sophia riding around the yard on a bad day to cheer me up :) #coolestgrannyontheblock  ^  

^ her first bike ride...i can already picture her pedaling so fast on this one day!^


^ a perfect lazy weekend well spent!^


It was a great weekend. Okay, Monday...I'm going to kick your butt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment