Tuesday, February 5, 2013

10 months




My dearest sweetest baby is 10 months today. How did this happen so fast?! I seriously could cry tears of sadness at how fast my little one is growing up. What's even worse is that i think, she thinks she's all grown up too. She is so busy lately trying to hard to catch up with big sister... it is quite funny to watch her follow her big sister around the room actually. 

Zaylee, our little family is incomplete without you. To think we have only been getting to know you for ten months sounds ridiculous because we can't even imagine what life was like before you now (even your big sister said she can't remember!). Your bring so much joy to our family with your spunky personality and contagious giggles. We love you to pieces baby girl!

your new skills (for my mental note and for anyone else that cares to know #proudmama):

*you still continue to say mama, umma, appa...a lot daily and especially when you want me. :)

*new word is "yay" when i start to say "yay!!!"...you say it along with me

*you can now sign language the word "more"

*when you hear me sing...you sing along. when you hear music, you start to wave your little arms and sway your body. i think you kind of love music :)

*super fast crawler, cruiser, climber and now standing freestyle for a few seconds..def the family athlete

*2 new teeth this past month.. now we are at a total of 5 

* you love to be slinged onto our back and take a nap

2 comments:

  1. Happy photos, I like that!

    By the way, I stumbled upon your blog through Mama Style Link Up.
    I hope you can visit my blog and if you'd like we can follow each other.

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for checking my blog out! i'll be stopping by yours as well :)

      Delete