Monday, May 20, 2013

denim over denim

I'm kind of a sucker for big pretty ruffles and anything denim/chambray...so you can imagine my excitement when I found this awesome top for a very discounted price! What I like best about this top is that it can really go with any bottoms that I own; blue, black, white or colored denim. Yay for clothes that have an endless options! 

My hair is a totally different story (#bighairdon'tcare). Its in a big top knot bun...which I probably haven't done since the seventh grade and I'm not sure if I can repeat (i have thick hair and get head aches if I have it up for too long). Today was a no hair wash day and I wanted to have it up...just to show off those big ruffle sleeves. :)

Anyways, I hope you like the new direction this blog is heading and have a great week! I'll be busy trying to figure out how to make a princess cake for a special little girl who will be turning 4 this week!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment