Friday, May 17, 2013

shopping for the littles

i've been on a little shopping frenzy these days buying things for the girls and for me ;) i always love to splurge a little for the girls and get them really nice things once in a while, but overall i am a mixer. I like to mix high and low price items together. I promise you some of the very best things I have ever purchased for my daughters have come from thrift stores (that one time i scored a original made in Italy Missoni knit dress for Sophia for $10.00!) 

But...with summer pretty much here in California and a lot of popsicle drips and outdoor play in our future, I like to buy a lot of inexpensive and playful dresses for them that they can have fun in. 

Old Navy is having a sale right now and I scored some super cute dresses for both the girls yesterday! 




Darling, right?! 


With that all said... go and have a fantastic weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment