Sunday, January 5, 2014

1/52

"A portrait of my family once a week, every week, in 2014."

I'm so excited about this new series that I plan on doing this new year. I plan on getting one picture of each of us and posting it each week. Looking forward to seeing how much the girls will grow week by week and also watch myself (and husband) age this year ;) 

Sorry for the grainy iphone pictures.. 


Husband: He found the biggest bottle of beer at the store. 

Me: Don't ever ever ever cheat on your hair stylist. Otherwise you will end up cutting your hair 3 times in one week to try to fix it.

Sophia: This girl has been counting down for new years since the day after Christmas just to put on her Hanbok.

Zaylee: First year of wearing hanbok and bowing to her grandparents. She did a great job and loved receiving money. She couldn't take her eyes or hands off the money. :) 












No comments:

Post a Comment