Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2 0 1 4 !!!


^^ Zaylee couldn't stop looking at the money she received from grandma after her new years bow ^^












^^ sorry for the poor grainy iphone pic. Zaylee was giving me a fake smile in this pic.  ^^









Happy New Years everyone!!! I can't believe that we are in 2014! As I get older the years seem to go by faster and faster. 2013 was an incredible year for us. I am so so thankful for so much and I look forward to the new memories I (and my family) will make in 2014. 

As for new years resolutions...I do have a few. I love making new years resolutions each year. I look forward to it. When I was younger I was always gifted a new journal for Christmas and I couldn't wait to start writing in it the first of the year. Every year, I still have that same excitement in my heart... to open a fresh empty journal to start writing. To fill it with new things to come.

So here are my new resolutions for 2014:

1. Exercise! I probably say this every year but I don't do it. This year I am doing it. One thing I am proud of in 2013 was learning to eat right. But, I still feel sluggish because I am out of shape. I'm tired of feeling tired and so this year I'm going to change that. I'm turning 30 this year and I want to work at being in the best shape of my life. 


2. Live and be more simple! No explanation needed. 

3. Love more wildly! Going to work more on loving and living out my faith more wildly. This category also goes for my husband and children.

I also have a few other small things and bigger projects that I am hoping to accomplish this year...all very exciting and exhausting to think about. :) 

Do you make resolutions?? If so, what are some of yours? 

As for this blog, I am hoping to keep up with it this year. Thank you for reading and I can't wait to share another year of our little love feast with you!  








No comments:

Post a Comment