Monday, January 20, 2014

the little things in life.



Happy Monday friends! Although Monday's are always the hardest days to wake up to, I feel so refreshed this morning and ready to take on another week. To be quite honest, I have not felt like myself for the last 5 weeks and I just found out Friday that I had a double ear infection! I saw two different doctors and was put on wrong medications for a wrong diagnosis and finally, finally... I am starting to feel better. Let me tell you, living with muffled congested hearing is the worst. But, I can hear again now and its been wonderful. Its the little things in our life, especially our health that sometimes we can take for granted. 

Besides the ear infections, another big thing we did this weekend was start the beginning stages of building a garden in our yard! We made it through building half of our garden bed before the sun went down yesterday and I can't wait to finish it. I have dreamed of having my own garden for a long long time and we are finally doing it. I'm not all sure what to do and pretty nervous nothing will grow, but it feels good to check things off a bucket list. I felt so inspired yesterday that I even suggested we get some chickens. We are going to wait on that idea, for now. :) 

Anyways, I am wishing you all a happy and healthy week. I will be potty training my 20 month old starting today tomorrow! I absolutely hate hate potty training. Thankfully my oldest caught on pretty quickly and there were hardly any accidents, but I just don't like it. Wish me luck. Say a little prayer that very very little accidents will happen. I just hate cleaning up accidents, especially the numbero dos ones...but i guess who really does. :/ 

Okay, venting done. Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment