Wednesday, March 20, 2013

why i haven't been

blogging as much, two words...


Ever since mastitis happened last week and I was forced to take bed rest, I took upon a little habit of watching Downton Abbey. Now, all of my free time has been spent with Lady Mary and the Downton Abbey crew. 

I have such a love hate relationship with watching drama series. I used to love watching Korean dramas, but it quickly ate up too much of my life and I got too compulsive and wanted to watch the whooooole thing in one sitting. So, I promised myself never to start that problem again :) But then, this happened...so I'll just have to finish it! 

I'll try my best to watch all the episodes as fast as I can, so I can get my life back together again ;) In the meantime, isn't it a little fun to indulge a little into the love life and drama series of others just for a bit? :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment